Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New Rapid City Real Estate Video Series - Tristan and his WHITEBOARD!

It's begun.

I've been thinking and working on this project for a long time.

I'm excited to finally release...


wait for it...

Tristan and his WHITEBOARD
(spoken in a loud announcer voice, of course)



This video series will highlight the Rapid City home buyer and home seller process...from the thinking about it stage all the way through closing.

I share stories, I make bad drawings - I even sang...once.

We'll start out with the Buyer's Series and release new episodes each week!  This week, episodes 1 and 2, I lay out my #1 home buying planning tip and then draw lots of arrows talking about the best home search websites.

Come on in and join the fun!

If you're thinking about buying that Rapid City home or selling your Rapid City house, I'm laying out the information for you to dissolve some fears and get you started in the process!

It's GO time!



See you at the WHITEBOARD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment