Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Closing at the Hospital - An Emond Team Client Story





At closings, us REALTORS are usually just there to smile, tell jokes, and answer questions.
 
At the closing with Dusty and Maggie, I got to do a whole lot more!

With another child on the way and a move from Georgia, Dusty and Maggie were looking for that family home close to Rapid City with a yard.  We found a home with plenty of bedrooms and space in a Black Hawk neighborhood.

Part of the financing required signatures from Dusty’s father who was still on the east coast.  Easy stuff with our digital signature system!

With closing just a few days away, I got the word Maggie was in labor.

Fortunately, the Title Company was gracious enough to come to the hospital.  We had a closing in the delivery recovery room.

While Dusty and Maggie signed, I got my baby fix in holding the newborn (after 4 kids, I didn’t want any more…but holding a new one is always amazing!).  I even sent pictures to my wife so she’d get jealous!

That was one of my favorite closings.  So many great memories!

No matter your situation, we do everything we can to accommodate what you need and make your home buying experience an AMAZING one.

You deserve an awesome real estate experience!  Schedule a time to have coffee with us:

Rock on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment